- Reservation requirement made via the telephone, internet or by email will be contact by email within 48 hours. We try to maintain this policy during the off-season as well.
- A 20% deposit is required at time of reservation. A site is only confirmed after your deposit payment has been processed within 5 business days. If you do not pay the 20% deposit by the deadline your site will be cancelled.
- No refunds for early departure on any reservation.
- All cancellation are subject to a $15.00 administration fee.
- If we receive a notification of cancellation a minimum 10 business days prior to your scheduled date, we will gladly issue a partial refund (mins $15 administration fee).
- If we receive a notification of cancellation within 10 business days of the scheduled date, we will charge one overnight fee.
If you are unsure or have questions about your reservation or our cancellation policy, please contact us. We will be able to answer any and all questions as well as make any needed changes! We look forward to seeing you at Cameron’s Point Family Campground soon!
*All policies and information are subject to change at any time. Call 613-931-1516 or email [email protected] for updated information.